McMains Children's Developmental Center Seeks Full-Time Occupational Therapist
Be a part of the McMains Children's Developmental Center family!
May 06, 2019
Around the Center
McMains Children’s Developmental Center (MCDC), a nonprofit, pediatric outpatient rehab clinic serving children with mild to severe delays and disabilities in a 12-parish area since 1954, currently is looking for a Full-Time Occupational Therapist to work Monday through Friday. Client caseload includes children ages birth to 18 who have cerebral palsy, learning disabilities, developmental delays, autism, visual impairments, sensory integration/processing difficulties as well as other diagnoses.
The Center also has additional family-oriented programs including an adaptive bike program, Capable Arts Camp, an Annual Canoe Trip, as well as assistive technology programs. Candidate will also be part of a multidisciplinary team.
Excellent benefit package including 9% retirement contribution
- Master’s Degree from an accredited occupational therapy program required.
- Active and unrestricted Louisiana state license for Occupational Therapy licensing board required.
- Experience in pediatrics is required (will consider new grads who have completed a Level II Pediatric Fieldwork experience)
- Experience in all Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong ethical background in regard to Therapy practices and Child Interaction
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Positive, compassionate personality
- Excellent communication and teaching skills
MCDC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary commensurate with experience. Please email resume to Kim Haynes (firstname.lastname@example.org).